BREAKING

0

An iPad Air in Australia self ignites!

Thankfully we had no injuries. In a Vodafone store in Canberra, Australia an iPad Air self ignited without anyone touching it. The device was placed on top a tablet for demonstration purposes and the result was the evaquation of the store from the Fire Department.

air1

According to Vodafone's local spokesman the iPad Air was connected to its charger, it was turned on, and they first saw a spark near the lightning connector. Apple received the device for testing purposes but refused to comment on the matter. We still don't know if this event has anything to do with Apple products blowing up in general so we are waiting on Apple's official announcement on the matter.

0 Comment