BREAKING

0

90% of the Windows Phone 8 devices in the market are Nokia Lumia smartphones

Surely it's no surprise to read that Nokia's share in Windows Phone 8 devices is so large, that after last year's 75% this year it has a whopping 90% market share! This means that 9 out of every 10 Windows Phone 8 smartphones out there are Lumia!

Windows-Phone-8-market-00

All these come from AsDuplex and  are being depicted with the best way in the following tables you see below. The results of this survey come from 2.087 Windows Phone apps and are being made public this month.

Windows-Phone-8-market-01

 

As you can see the most popular Windows Phone 8 smartphone is Nokia Lumia 520 and not the well known Lumia 920. Lumia 520 has 35.3% of the percentage of all Windows Phone 8 devices and this looks awesome, just a few days after Nokia unveiled its predecessor, Lumia 525.

asd

 

AdDuplex's stats mention the percentages of Windows Phone 7 and 8 in the market with the first OS having almost 25% and the rest being Windows Phone 8 (at 75%).

Windows-Phone-8-market-03

0 Comment