BREAKING

0

iPhone 5c takes fire in the pocket of a 14-year-old girl in the USA

A 14-year old girl in USA seems has suffered burns and was taken to the hospital, when a iPhone 5c took fire in her pocket, according to reports by the local site Portland Press Herald. The girl, whose name has not been released, faces burns of second degree on her leg and back, when her iPhone 5c, which was in the back pocket of her trousers, caught fire, while she was in school.

iphone-5c

The site published pictures of the "burned" iPhone, as well as statements from girl's mother who lives in Maine of New England USA, but also from a representative of the school. Apple has not commented on the fact, however, it is not the first time that we have references for a mobile which "took fire" (there have been same reports in the past for Samsung models and other companies) without, however, being a common event. However, in most cases, these "accidents" happened from defective (usually third-party) chargers while they are connected with the devices, but we do not know if this is the reason in this case.

 

0 Comment